Common Rooms & Dorms

Forum Home > Slytherin Dungeon > Slytherin Boys Dorms

Albus Severus Potter
Site Owner

(FIRST)

December 15, 2012 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SharpShadow
Administrator

Scorpius grabbed his potions book and skimmed through it before going to sleep, trying to remember why he had ever idolized his father--and why he had a reason not to.

December 16, 2012 at 12:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SharpShadow
Administrator

He woke up a few minutes, unable to sleep. Sitting up, he grabbed his wand and concentrated, trying to make it light up. It shot up a single green spark and stopped. Sighing, he opened his potions book and turned on the lamp next to his bed.

December 16, 2012 at 12:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albus Severus Potter
Site Owner

Lorcan watched the green light vanish. "How'd you do that?" he asked Scorpius

December 16, 2012 at 12:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SharpShadow
Administrator

He glanced up and shrugged. "I was tring to make a light, but just shot a spark out. I just concentrated." He smiled sheepishly, "I couldnt sleep. I'm Scorpius."

December 16, 2012 at 1:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albus Severus Potter
Site Owner

"I'm Lorcan, Lorcan Scamander," he said and smiled back. "My twin brother, Lysander, is in Ravenclaw." He pulled out his wand and said "Lumos maxima!" but the wand just shot a white spark. "Lumox maxima!" he said again, but it was just a spark. "Lumox maxima!" he said louder, and the wand shot a stream of white light at Scorpius. "I did it!" he said, turning off the light. He laughed and skimmed through his potions book as well

December 16, 2012 at 1:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SharpShadow
Administrator

He looked at the other boy's potions book and asked, "You like potions too?"

December 16, 2012 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albus Severus Potter
Site Owner

"Yup!" he said. "And defense against the dark arts," he pulled out his Defense Against the Dark Arts book and skimmed through the offensive spell section of the book. "It's my absolute favorite!"

December 16, 2012 at 1:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SharpShadow
Administrator

Scorpius yawned and said, "Well i'm going to sleep" and turning off the lamp, did so. He woke up in the morning and got dressed, not even having to fix his perfect bonde hair. He waited for Lorcan to wake up as he brushed his teeth.

December 16, 2012 at 1:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Albus Severus Potter
Site Owner

He woke up, got dressed into his robes, brushes his teeth, and checked his schedule. "Um... we have Transfiguration with the Gryffindors," he told Scorpius. "Come on!" he got his Transfiguration book and ran to class.

December 16, 2012 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SharpShadow
Administrator

He sighed and grabbed a chocolate frog before running after him, even though he knew they would be too early.

December 16, 2012 at 1:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.